Only Recipes

Custom Search

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Aura Love Sad


Aura Kasih attend the wedding reception Aldry, Samsons bass players, therefore, confess sad. Lho?
In fact the grief of women digosipkan section near the Onci 'Purple' is a happy expression. Aura and Samsons can is fairly close to the shelter in the management of both the same artist. "I see her sad marriage. It's just sentimental and sad because I may have time I also love, "Aura said, yesterday. Aura confess himself still Singles until now. Penyanyi well it seems to install a high target to have a pair in 2009. To marry young? "I still trauma, first in the khianati," he said. (Int / amu)

About Me

My Photo
World Night
This blog is created for those who want to know more Batam. We not only show the good side, but also bad.
View my complete profile