Only Recipes

Custom Search

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Food and Enak Bergiji for Healthy Families

Gotta is: It is the food the most expensive and includes Enak for people who fit the money - pasan. I've had to eat, ever. With only figurative, but the food was awesome, and totally worth it. Try your own course See you certainly tempted by it!
expensive meal in Vietnam
Are not you jealous now?

The stuff that came down my stomach:

* Tiny Steamed Rice Cake
* Steamed Cake with Shrimp
* Minced Pork Cake
* Bamboo Shoot Salad
* Lotus Rice
* Grilled Pork Rib
* W Mussle Soup Morning Glory
* Juice

Place in the Traditional Crusine-Hue, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
I do not make the price so the problem, it is important that reviews be satisfied with the food is one hidang. That important

About Me

My Photo
World Night
This blog is created for those who want to know more Batam. We not only show the good side, but also bad.
View my complete profile